Websites by Ambrose Designs are based on the latest user experience research. For example, here’s some guidance on how to create a form that gets results >.
Websites are built so fresh content is clear, quick to update and easy to find.
Crystal Clear Websites That Work
so content is easy to find & remember
with fresh, useful content
to keep improving the ‘user journey’
24/7 monitoring of your site
Businesses that Adapt, Succeed
Nintendo started out as a playing cards manufacturer. The service your business provides now, is probably very different to what it provided even a few years ago.
Go to the home page of your website.
- Explain: Does it clearly explain why clients prefer you over your competitors?
- Reassure: Does it reassure prospects of your level of professionalism and expertise?
- Active: Is your site updated with new projects or information for clients?
- Show: Can you show projects, to people you meet, quickly on your phone?
- Embarrassed: Are you secretly worried prospects will see your website and be put off?
Prospects are usually too polite to say if they think your website makes you look too low level or unsuitable. It could make them think they can easily negotiate a lower fee. Websites need to be regularly reviewed and improved. But there’s an issue…
“My Web Designer Never Returns my Calls”
Oddly, this phrase isn’t that unusual. Not all web designers are like this. Most of my work is for existing clients. As businesses change and evolve, websites need to reflect this and showcase that new focus.
Whilst phone calls interrupt tasks, it’s the best way to exchange ideas. Call 0784 109 6867 or go to the chat window at ambrosedesigns.co.uk where you can instant message me. It’s not like the HSBC robot. You get straight through to myself.
Initial Plan of Action
1. Phone: 0784 109 6867
Establish if I am right for you.
I may recommend someone more appropriate.
2. Meet up
Scope out your requirements
3. Receive a fixed price proposal
once we’ve decided what you want.
Then you’ll be in a position to decide if you’re happy for us to start working together.