Websites by Ambrose Designs are based on the latest user experience research. For example, here’s some guidance on how to create a form that gets results >.
Websites are built so fresh content is clear, quick to update and easy to find.
Crystal Clear Websites That Work
so content is easy to find & remember
with fresh, useful content
to keep improving the ‘user journey’
24/7 monitoring of your site
Businesses that Adapt, Succeed
Nintendo started out as a playing cards manufacturer. The service your business provides now, is probably very different to what it provided even a few years ago.
Go to the home page of your website.
- Explain: Does it clearly explain why clients prefer you over your competitors?
- Reassure: Does it reassure prospects of your level of professionalism and expertise?
- Active: Is your site updated with new projects or information for clients?
- Show: Can you show projects, to people you meet, quickly on your phone?
- Embarrassed: Are you secretly worried prospects will see your website and be put off?
Prospects are usually too polite to say if they think your website makes you look too low level or unsuitable. It could make them think they can easily negotiate a lower fee. Websites need to be regularly reviewed and improved. But there’s an issue…
“My Web Designer Never Returns my Calls”
Oddly, this phrase isn’t that unusual. Not all web designers are like this. Most of my work is for existing clients. As businesses change and evolve, websites need to reflect this and showcase that new focus.
Whilst phone calls interrupt tasks, it’s the best way to exchange ideas. Call or schedule a Zoom meeting, today.
Initial Plan of Action
1. Phone: 0203 150 3141 or
schedule a Zoom meeting
Establish if I am right for you.
I may recommend someone more appropriate.
2. Meet up
(This can also be done over Zoom)
Scope out your requirements
3. Receive a fixed price proposal
once we’ve decided what you want.
Then we’ll both have the information we need to decide whether to start working together.