Hi, I am Nupur. Born in India, to medical professionals, I grew up around conversations of health and illness. This influence was so strong, that I knew I would grow up to be a medical professional myself. Consequently, I specialised in Oral Medicine after a foundation degree in dentistry. For over a decade, I trained and worked in hospitals across India, and while I was pursuing this, it dawned on me that diseases do not occur in isolation and nor do their cure. There exists a vital link between what manifests at the level of the body and what goes on in the mind.
Based on my training in clinical hypnotherapy, along with my experience as an oral medicine clinician, I create a unique and empowering therapeutic experience. The practise of mindfulness deeply influences my therapeutic approach as I am a trained Clinical Mindfulness Teacher.
- Medical Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (London College of Clinical Hypnosis;LCCH)
- Trained as a Clinical Mindfulness Teacher
- 8 week Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy (NICE approved)
- 8 week Mindfulness for Pain or Anxiety
- Masters in Oral Medicine & Radiology (MDS,India)
- Bachelors of Dentistry (BDS, India)